from [log in to unmask]

Does anyone know of a compilation of faculty to grad student ratios for US university language departments?  I would also be interested in the figures for the language departments represented here on LLTI.  I would be grateful to anyone who would send me approximate recent average levels for the following figures, relating to your language department or departments:

master's degree students
PhD students
tenure track faculty
non-tenure track instructors who have PhDs

If you want to send them to me off-list to keep traffic down, I will prepare a summary for the list.

Thank you,
Derek

Derek Roff