from [log in to unmask]

NEALLT 2013: CALL FOR PROPOSALS

The Northeast Association for Language Learning Technology (NEALLT) will hold its annual conference at Cornell University, Ithaca, NY from Friday, April 12 to Sunday, April 14, 2013. The conference will be hosted by Dick Feldmen and the Cornell University Language Resource Center.

This year’s theme will be “Technology and the Student”.  We welcome proposals for presentations and panel discussions on topics including:

- Flipped Classrooms
- Student Agency - tasks for student expression
- Scaffolding Student Learning
- Emerging technologies
- Resource Center management and design
- Mobile technology
- Online courses
- MOOCS
- Open Educational Resources

Presentations and panel discussions will be about 30 min.  If you have an interesting topic for a 3-hour pre-conference workshop please let us know. We welcome a variety of perspectives and encourage presentations which report on ongoing or in-progress projects or research.

Proposals should be submitted online at:

http://tinyurl.com/NEALLT-2013-submissions

For more information, please contact Michael Jones ([log in to unmask] or 610.328.8036).

Proposal deadline: February 26th
Notification of acceptance: March 1st

Registration:  Conference registration and lodging will be posted soon on the NEALLT web site at http://www.neallt.org