I didn't see a post by Daniel Schnell.  Is it on the UVB list or another? Was the location on Trescott Rd. or another?

Thanks! (can't wait for the photos!)

Lila

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 9:06 AM, Jim Block <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I spent 20-30 minutes with the owl this morning, much of the time about 30
meters away. It seemed completely unaffected by my presence.  I bushwhacked
in to the swamp encouraged by Daniel Schell's post (I'm convinced he did see
the Great Gray last night). When I entered the woods the owl was sitting in
a small, lone conifer right in front of me. It made its way to a series of
snags to the east.  It sat for a while on one right next to the boardwalk
before eventually departing to the SE.  Photos to follow.

Jim Block
Etna, NH