Terrific pictures! I saw a Great Gray Owl over a period of days in a field near where I lived in Hadley, MA in 1984, I believe.People flocked from far away to watch it as it perched, not high, and hunted right in front of us. These birds are not as fearfulas our local birds are and will tolerate human presence more comfortably.