from [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

From: "Edwige F. Simon" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Flipped classroom testimony
Date: January 28, 2013 9:57:58 AM CST
To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Dear All,

My colleague, Courtney Fell and myself are writing an article about the flipped language classroom and we are looking for teachers to interview.
Please email me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> if you have experiences or thoughts/insight to share about this instructional model and we'll schedule a phone call/Skype session.
Thank you very much!
Edwige.

Edwige Simon, PhD
Anderson Language Technology Center