So what is the alternative? Sharing across the web? That's another whole new realm for me. There's really one person actually inputting data, and the other one accessing. Only me actually working on the structure, and I will do that evenings/weekends as I have a day job anyway.

I know it's not a good way of working, but not sure what alternative as they can't just share across a network, being 50 miles apart.