I was in Leb for a brief visit today, but long enough to see a small flock of 9 robins feasting on bittersweet near the CCB, and I also heard a Carolina wren singing,

--
It's not by chance that the dark center of human eye, the pupil, is actually an empty hole through which the world becomes known to us. Likewise, in a spiritual sense, the I is the empty center through which we see everything. It's revealing that such a threshold is called the pupil, for it is only when we are emptied of all noise and dreams of ego that we become truly teachable. -Mark Nepo