From: Kyle Kittelberger <[log in to unmask]>
To: New Hampshire Birds <[log in to unmask]>,UV Birding NH <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [NHBirds] Bohemian Waxwings @ Dartmouth- now Pine Grosbeaks

Hey everyone,

Since I reported the waxwings (some of which I still hear every now and then), I heard and then saw about 8 Pine Grosbeaks in a couple trees. I also had a pretty pale Red-tailed Hawk flying over campus- probably what I saw yesterday.

Can't wait to see what other birds I find here!

Cheers,
Kyle Kittelberger
Dartmouth, NH