The county quest 2012 has come to a close and we've given you a few extra days to enter anything that may be lingering for the year. We are now checking the list and checking in rare species. We should have the totals in the next week and a big announcement with all the winners. It sure was a fun year filled with great sightings.

Meanwhile, here's the first awards. Congratulations to all the new members of the County Quest 150 Club. Those are folks that have found at least 150 species in a county during a year. In 2012 we added 18 new members in 8 counties. We even had our first members for 3 counties! Check it all out at http://www.vtecostudies.org/quest/150club.html.

Did you miss the 150 club this year? Now is the time to grab those binoculars and log in those checklists. The County Quest 2013 is just 5 days old. What are you waiting for? Join the dedicated bird watchers of the Green Mountain State!

Thanks for eBirding,
Kent

Kent McFarland
Vermont Center for Ecostudies
PO Box 420 | Norwich, Vermont 05055
802.649.1431 x2

VCE Logo
Visit Our Pages: Facebook YouTube Blogger