from [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

We would like to build an on line placement test in Hebrew. Does anybody knows a tool that can help us do so?
The test should be an interactive one (the program is checking the answers). The results should go to a  grading system which place the students in the appropriate level..all on the internet. I would love to hear what others using (especially those we are working with right to left languages). We are using Blackboard version 9 for LMS
Please contact me
thanks

Hadassah Nemovicher
Certified Instructional Technologist

The Gross Family Director of the Goodman Language Lab
The Jewish Theological Seminary
Mail Box# 30
3080 Broadway
New York, NY 10027-4649