Hi All!

Hope the break is going well!  I just wanted to quickly plug the *Mountain
Biking Croo Chief* position - which is a part of the DOC Trips Directorate.

The Trips Directorate is an incredible opportunity to create a thoughtful
and FUN welcome for the Class of 2017. It will be a lot of (enjoyable)
work, but I promise you it will be extremely rewarding.

The application is attached and it has all the details, but *this role
requires NO prior croo experience, so if you have not been involved with
Trips before, you are still eligible to apply!*

Mountain Biking Croo is a semi-new initiative this year and will work with
the mountain biking trips throughout Trips.  Along with your croo (3-4
people), you will welcome a group of 8-10 new students each day and work
really hard to make their experience as fun, welcoming, and thoughtful as
possible. Prior mountain biking experience (preferably a leader in the
club) is required and you should enjoy teaching biking to beginners.

*Applications are due Monday January 7th by 7:17pm Eastern* (early
applications are encouraged).  You may apply for other directorate
positions, if that's of interest.  Please submit your application(s) to
[log in to unmask] or in hard copy to the Outdoor Programs Office in
Robinson Hall.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss the Mountain Biking Croo
position, please feel free to blitz me!

Thanks so much!

Chris O'Connell
Director 2013