from [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Dear All,

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who has kindly offered me a suggestion in answer to my original post. However, from the responses that I've received, it is obvious to me that I wasn't clear enough in my original question. My key problem is, does anyone have any experience passing the resulting file (handwriting, image, video, whatever) into Moodle to be associated with a particular quiz or quiz question? Does anyone have experience passing files automatically from an outside source into Moodle at all? I am aware of ways to record handwriting, I just need a way to automatically have that handwriting end up in the appropriate place, which is with the student's placement exam in our Moodle system.

Sincerely,

John A. Lynch, Ph.D. | Instructional Technology Coordinator
UCLA CENTER FOR DIGITAL HUMANITIES
(310) 206-5630