from [log in to unmask]

Dear LLTI people

My lab computers in Language Resource Center are going to upgrade OS to Windows 7 over the winter break.  I made the prototype and IT people are trying to do the sysprep.   We are encountering the problem that some of the language tool bar settings are not copied to default user profile.  We copied the .reg file from local admin to default user profile, but it didn't install Arabic and Japanese. (Eventually it did install Japanese, but not Arabic).

I was wondering if anybody had similar problem or know any solution or suggestions to this trouble.

Sincerely

Takeshi

Takeshi SENGIKU
Director of Language Resource Center