from [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

We would like to adopt WebCAPE for use in placement, but we are barred
from doing so because their testing interface does not meet the
requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Specifically, it
will not work with screen-reader software to accommodate visually
impaired students.

I would be most interested in knowing whether anyone is aware of
alternative online testing solutions that do meet federal
requirements.

Thomas Hammond, Director
Language Center, Harvard University
Cambridge, Massachusetts