from [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

I have not contacted the company yet. Marist purchased a "lifetime" license
quite a while ago thinking it was a good investment. I assume this will no
longer be honored under new management. I am currently looking into SLUPE
to see if that might be a viable possibility for us.

Kevin Gaugler
Associate Professor of Spanish
Marist College

On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 11:07 AM, Otmar K. Foelsche <