Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - LLTI Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU from [log in to unmask]

I believe classroom flipping deserves serious scrutiny by language
educators as it makes perfect sense to shift explanations of grammar and
other content to do as homework and to use precious classroom time for
interpersonal/presentational/interpretive communication. One acquires a
language by doing so I would go as far as to say that language instruction
could benefit more than perhaps any disciple by shifting traditional
instructional materials to an online format. We need a Kahn Academy for
languages.

Kevin Gaugler
Associate Professor of Spanish
Marist College