Error during command authentication.

Hope you are all having a great fall term!

It feels like Trips just ended, but it's already time to get started on planning for the '17s (!!!!!!!!)

Attached is the application to serve as the Assistant Director for DOC Trips 2013.
The Assistant Director will work very closely with the director (me) to make Trips a meaningful and enjoyable experience for the Class of 2017.  If you have any experience with the program as a trip leader or croo member, and you are excited about making Trips 2013 as amazing as possible, you are more than qualified to apply!

If you have any interest in applying for Assistant Director, I am happy to sit down and talk to you about the position.  It's a very different role from being a trip leader or on a croo as you will be working with all aspects of a very large and complex program.  I promise it will be a lot of work, but incredibly rewarding.  Check out the attached application for all the details.

Applications are due Thursday December 6th by 2pm Eastern (early applications are encouraged).  You may submit your application to [log in to unmask] or in hard copy to the Outdoor Programs Office in Robinson Hall.

Applications for the other directorate positions (Croo Chiefs, TLTs, Outreach, Sustainability, Safety, etc...) will be sent out soon and due in the winter! If you have questions about those positions, don't hesitate to blitz me!

Have a great weekend!

Chris O'Connell
Director 2013