from [log in to unmask]

Dear All,

I'm new to this listserv, and I apologize if this topic has been covered
recently.

The foreign language department at my school has received a grant for an
iPad cart. They are interested in bringing a speaker into school for a
workshop specifically geared towards iPads and language learning.

If you know of anyone, please refer them to me. Ideally the speaker will be
in an area that is accessible to Manhattan.

Thank you!
Adena Dershowitz

Adena Dershowitz
Secondary Technology Integrator | Lycée Français de New York
505 East 75th Street, New York, NY 10021
[log in to unmask] | www.lfny.org