Hey everyone,

Went back out to Mink Brook to see if there was much activity after the rain here. Not a whole bunch of land birds, but a highlight was hearing a Blue-headed Vireo. I did pretty well for waterbirds though, with Mallard, American Black Duck, Wood Duck, and Hooded Merganser.

Below is the list of birds I had this evening. Also, I think I forgot to mention that yesterday, in addition to birds at Mink Brook, I saw an American Beaver and Eastern Garter Snake.

Kyle Kittelberger
Dartmouth

Mink Brook wetlands area, Hanover, Grafton, US-NH
Oct 6, 2012 5:10 PM - 6:00 PM
Protocol: Traveling
2.0 mile(s)
18 species