from  [log in to unmask]

Good morning,
We have the Lenovo All-in-One computers in our center and I have to admit that I haven't found problems as of yet with graphics.  I would love to have a specific example as to something that is troublesome for you so that I could test them here.

Also, are you running 64-bit machines or 32-bit machines?  I don't know whether that can impact graphics display, but may be a question to raise?

Deanne

Deanne Cobb-Zygadlo
Director, Language Resource Center
Kutztown University of Pennsylvania

phone:  484-646-5865
email:   [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/KU_LRC