I just wanted to say publicly how awesome Nisus is, not just the program but the company.

I recently managed to save up enough to finally upgrade my poor old Titanium G4 for a spankin' new (refurb) MacBook Pro. That meant my old OS9 Nisus Writer wouldn't run anymore. Of course, this all happened after the Labor Day sale.

I wrote explaining this, and asked if they'd consider giving a Hallowe'en treat of another sale. And they have! Well, a sale to celebrate getting accepted for the App Store, but I count that as the same. And Dave emailed me to make sure I knew about the sale!

Aren't they great! I'm thinking, you try this with MicroSux and they'd just ignore you.