That's right, the moment your forearms have been ACHING for, the 7th Annual Reel Rock Tour is coming here!

If you don't know what Reel Rock is, watch this trailer and get stoked!: http://www.reelrocktour.com/

When: October 16 from 9PM - 11PM
Where: Collis Common Ground

In addition to the film screening, we will have a raffle for some awesome gear. Prizes include some sweet embroidered DOC shirts, an Ibex hoodie, and more! All of the proceeds for the raffle will go towards the Rumney Climbers Association to help preserve and maintain one of our best local resources.

Should you need any more convincing to keep your Tuesday night free, free pizza will be served. And for those 21 and over, there's going to be a keg of Harpoon.

ALSO: If you find yourself with an hour of free time BEFORE the film, the Ski Patrol is showing a ski film called No Matter What (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhgidHFeSOs) at 8PM in Dartmouth Hall 105. Get all of your adrenaline pumping adventure fix in one night!
[https://ssl.gstatic.com/apps/gadgets/youtube/youtube.gif]YouTube - Videos from this email