From: Joshua Bennett [[log in to unmask]]
Subject: Hello from College Outside

Hello Dartmouth Outdoor Lovers!

I want to invite you to become part of an exciting new online publication that celebrates the stories of thousands of students who are doing amazing things outdoors. It's called College Outside and it is a centralized space for students to share and bring together everything they learn and love relating to the outdoors. By putting our knowledge together, we can create an incredible resource that extends beyond school boundaries, and connect outdoor-minded students everywhere! Pretty cool, right?

Months ago we started out sharing the stories of the Tufts Mountain Club and have since connected to the Babson Outdoor Association. Now, with a newly launched website, we would like to see if students in any of the member clubs within the DOC would like to open a Dartmouth branch and section of the website.  In being one of the first schools involved, there will be a lot of opportunity to give feedback and help College Outside grow into the best student run outdoor-oriented publication around!

In short, we would need one enthusiastic and motivated student to lead the branch as Head Editor, as well as other student writers/photographers/videographers to contribute content. This is an awesome opportunity for future journalists to start building their portfolio and gain experience in the rapidly growing field of outdoor journalism or for adventurers who simply want to share their stories. We have a full branch manual and an Editor-in-Cheif to help you get started. Articles can be about everything from gear reviews, event editorials, how-to articles, to cool stories and much more. Check out the website<http://www.collegeoutside.com/> and let us know what you think.

Cheers,

Joshua Bennett
Co-Founder, Head of Business Operations
College Outside