from [log in to unmask]

Dear Colleagues,

As part of our Language Educator Series, Penn Language Center of the University of Pennsylvania is pleased to announce its 2^nd symposium on online language teaching and learning on Sat., Dec 8. The theme of this year's symposium is "Advancing Language Education beyond the Classroom".For more information about the symposium, program, workshop, and registration, please visit our website at:

http://plc.sas.upenn.edu/events/symposium

Ed Dixon

Technology Director, Penn Language Center

Lecturer for German

University of Pennsylvania

Williams Hall 715

255 S. 36th Street