Error during command authentication.

Also, by September 16th I meant September 23rd!

From: DOC Winter Sports
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2012 10:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Shredding Pow and Taking Names: A winterim DOC ski trip

What: A weeklong ski trip from hut to hut. We will stay at three huts, and two nights will be spent at each hut. One day will be spent getting from one hut to the next, and the other day will be spent backcountry downhill skiing around the hut. Splitboarders are welcome.

Where: 10th Mountain Division Huts in central CO

When: December 7th - 16th

Cost: About $250 . You are responsible for airfare to Denver, CO. There is financial aid availabe, so don't fret!

Note: This trip integrates well with the hiking trip in Utah!!

Applications are DUE ON MIDNIGHT next Sunday, September 16th!

-The Winter Sports Club