Had an excellent walk yesterday with George Clark and friends at Lake  Runnemede in Windsor. Thanks George! I put together an album of recent photos, some from yesterday, and some a few days or a week ago.  An assortment of plumages and birds, including my still resident flock of Evening Grosbeaks, who are looking very motley. I am very glad to be seeing some juveniles again this year.  All of the feeder photos were taken through a window with flash, so they aren't always the best quality, but I thought it important to keep a record of these birds.
I hope you enjoy the show.

http://www.pbase.com/creaturekinships/recent_bird_sightings_in_vermont_august_2012

--
Cindy Crawford

Creature Kinships and Natural Affinities
Animal and Nature Paintings, Portraits and Prints
www.creaturekinships.com
Photos: http://pbase.com/creaturekinships
BLOG: http://creature-kinships.blogspot.com/