Nice, with lots of good things to explore.

Since my range of use of NWP 2.0.2, now NWP 2.0.3, is very small compared to most on this list, There is little change.

But for other applications, you will find many changes and all to the good as far as I've gone. You will need Mountain Lion, I believe, but check. Mac model is also critical.

* Cost. You can't get much these days for $20.00 so that should not be a problem.

* Delivery. At about 4.5 GB it depends on your download allowance. My download speed is about 1.6 kbits/s, just above snail speed, but it downloaded safely.

* Saving/Archiving. Appears in your Applications Folder as 'Install OS X Mountain Lion.app'. To save for the future, Command Drag it into your DOWNLOADS folder and/or save it on a 5GB+ memory stick. But you know all that.

* Before clicking the 'install' button, this time I did run Mountain Lion Cache Cleaner [Northern Softworks] to do some tidying-up. Click Install and sit back/get glass of red/read a book, because the first part needs about 35 minutes [Apple-time, which has no relation to reality] and then there are several episodes of change/updates, etc. for quite a time. I pity those who have to run a business on their only machine because the last items can take some time. Choose your time. A lot of the extra time, I believe, was due to Spotlight searching. Just relax and let it happen.

* Mail: Smart Folders seem to be replaced by Vips; groups 100 senders into individual items. Wonderful. Not sure how you handle Groups yet.

* Printer. I use Epson and new drivers and layouts are automatic. Good.

* Calendar/Contacts. Replace iCal/AddressBook respectively; again, several changes which improve use. Note these name are in line with iPad and iPhone names.

* System Preferences.
	'Default Apps' for each type of file.
	'Notifications' beeps when something happens or arrives. Also now in Main Menubar.
	'Time Machine' Great new idea letting you have several drive or Time Capsule locations, but I can't see how to set it up so that both can be done sequentially. Requires research.
	'Dictation&Speech' is in some Apple Applications but I can't se it in NWP 2.0.3. Select 'Dictation' and 'ON', click a start point and talk. Check your language. Good fun.

In my opinion, now is the time for Nisus Software to bring out a modified NWP Express, call it 'iNWP' and set it for the iPad. I can suggest many parts of NWP 2.0.3 which can be left out, but the basics would go down well. Do i now and keep it cheap [er, low cost.]

Best wishes from Brian Ferguson