Anybody wanna do this? I was thinking about volunteering saturday afternoon and doing the triathalon sunday. It's free with volunteering

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gerben P. Scherpbier <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 1:17 PM
Subject: FW: triathlon for DERT
To: "Evan Curhan ([log in to unmask])" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

From: Gerben P. Scherpbier
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2012 7:13 PM
To: Julia R. Ocampo
Subject: triathlon for DERT

Hey Julie, would you mind sending this to DERT and or the cycling club? There is a trail run and two off road triathlons and if they volunteer they get a free entry (and some goodies and food!)

Please fill in the spots and let me know if they want to register. Thanks! You should do it!

For the triathlon, you are offered a free entry into any one of the races (except for the kids race) if you volunteer and you also get free food + a goodie bag with race gear like reusable water bottles. Here are the race times. The volunteer times are below. NOTE: you can’t volunteer for the same race that you want to compete in!!

14K trail run: Saturday. Registration at 9, race at 10

Standard off-road triathlon. Saturday. Starts at 1pm (.8k swim, 10k mountain bike, 4k trail run)

Xterra off-road triathlon. (So Legit!!). Registration 8-9, Starts at 9. (1k swim, 20k mountain bike, 8k trail run)

Put names in the brackets to sign them up. Only sign up if you are 100% committed.

Saturday:

9am-12noon- Dimick Pavillion- trail run direction pointer: person 1(   )

10am-12noon- run course sweeper: person 1(  ), person 2 (  )

1pm-3pm- Dimick Pavillion-triathlon direction pointer: person 1(  )

1pm-3pm- run course sweeper: person 1 (  ), person 2 (  )

4pm-4:30pm- Dimick Pavillion- children’s triathlon direction pointer: person 1 (  )

Sunday:

9am-12noon- Campsite 12 aid station- person 1 (  ), person 2 (  )

9am-12noon- Dimick Pavillion- Xtrerra tri direction pointier: person 1 (  )

9am-12noon- Lap counters: xc stadium person 1 (  ) xc stadium person 2 (  ), campsite 12 person 1 (  ), campsite 12 person 2 (  )

9am-12noon- run course sweeper- person 1 (  ), person 2 (  )

Once you have filled in all of the names for your club, blitz it back to me and I will send those people registration information. First people to blitz back sign ups get the spots!