Anybody wanna do this? I was thinking about volunteering saturday afternoon
and doing the triathalon sunday. It's free with volunteering

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gerben P. Scherpbier <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 1:17 PM
Subject: FW: triathlon for DERT
To: "Evan Curhan ([log in to unmask])" <[log in to unmask]>, "

 ** **

*From:* Gerben P. Scherpbier
*Sent:* Monday, August 06, 2012 7:13 PM
*To:* Julia R. Ocampo
*Subject:* triathlon for DERT****

** **

Hey Julie, would you mind sending this to DERT and or the cycling club?
There is a trail run and two off road triathlons and if they volunteer they
get a free entry (and some goodies and food!) ****

Please fill in the spots and let me know if they want to register. Thanks!
You should do it!****

** **

For the triathlon, you are offered a free entry into any one of the races
(except for the kids race) if you volunteer and you also get free food + a
goodie bag with race gear like reusable water bottles. Here are the race
times. The volunteer times are below. NOTE: you can’t volunteer for the
same race that you want to compete in!!****

** **

14K trail run: Saturday. Registration at 9, race at 10****

Standard off-road triathlon. Saturday. Starts at 1pm (.8k swim, 10k
mountain bike, 4k trail run)****

Xterra off-road triathlon. (So Legit!!). Registration 8-9, Starts at 9. (1k
swim, 20k mountain bike, 8k trail run)****

** **

Put names in the brackets to sign them up. Only sign up if you are 100%
committed.****

** **

*Saturday:*

9am-12noon- Dimick Pavillion- trail run direction pointer: person 1(   )****

10am-12noon- run course sweeper: person 1(  ), person 2 (  )****

1pm-3pm- Dimick Pavillion-triathlon direction pointer: person 1(  )****

1pm-3pm- run course sweeper: person 1 (  ), person 2 (  )****

4pm-4:30pm- Dimick Pavillion- children’s triathlon direction pointer:
person 1 (  )****

        ****

*Sunday:*****

9am-12noon- Campsite 12 aid station- person 1 (  ), person 2 (  )****

9am-12noon- Dimick Pavillion- Xtrerra tri direction pointier: person 1 (  )*
***

9am-12noon- Lap counters: xc stadium person 1 (  ) xc stadium person 2 (
), campsite 12 person 1 (  ), campsite 12 person 2 (  )****

9am-12noon- run course sweeper- person 1 (  ), person 2 (  )****

** **

Once you have filled in all of the names for your club, blitz it back to me
and I will send those people registration information. First people to
blitz back sign ups get the spots!****

** **