from [log in to unmask]

Hey guys -

A colleague of mine at Stanford has been working on building a series of
websites (a few of them are spanishinplace.com and frenchinplace.com and
italianinplace.com).  She is just getting started and wants to make a tool
that is helpful to language learners and teachers, so she asked if I would
provide feedback and if I knew others who would be willing to provide
feedback too.

From what my colleague has told me, the idea is to allow language teachers
and learners to import any text in one language and easily access
vocabulary/phrase scaffolding as you practice reading.  She said that she
welcomes any and all thoughts or feedback (positive or constructive) from
language enthusiasts.  If you do have any suggestions, you can email her at
[log in to unmask], or I think there are also feedback buttons on
her sites.

Thanks in advance for checking it out!

Nick