Subject: eBird Report - home, May 23, 2012
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 20:26:08 -0400 (EDT)
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]

home, Windsor, US-VT
May 23, 2012 3:40 PM - 3:45 PM
Protocol: Traveling
0.16 mile(s)
Comments:      <br />Submitted from BirdLog World for iOS, version 1.4.4
15 species

Black-billed Cuckoo  1
Ruby-throated Hummingbird  3
Hairy Woodpecker  1
Least Flycatcher  4
American Crow  1  (likely with nestlings, as stealing suet)
Tree Swallow  1
Common Yellowthroat  1
Chestnut-sided Warbler  1
Chipping Sparrow  1