Arab Academy's Special offer for the 6 month subscription (Save $480). Get more information on our online program.
Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

  Special Offer (Save $480)
 This month, we are highlighting the great discounts and benefits that we offer to our semi-annual subscribers. When you subscribe on a semi-annual subscription, your monthly fees go down from $149 per month to only $69 per month (Saving $480). You also get all the benefits below:
- All our teachers are qualified native speakers
- You get 1 Private one to one Speaking Class/Week
- Upon registration and payment, we set up a private orientation session to take you on a tour of the course
- You get to select the teacher
- You set your own appointments, choosing the days and hours that suit you
- 1 Week of Free Immersion in Cairo
- You also get a certificate in Arabic language.

Topic of the day

Learning Arabic Language online is an interactive and entertaining experience. Arab Academy offers online courses for all levels and age groups-ranging from Modern Standard Arabic, Colloquial Arabic and Arabic courses that focus on Qur’an.

About Learn Arabic

Arab Academy's Arabic blog is for all those interested in the language, history, and culture of the Middle East. We discuss topics such as: learning Arabic, study abroad programs in Egypt, Arabic calligraphy, Arabic courses, Arabic language, Arabic online, Arab culture, Arab history, Arab women, Islam and Travel to Egypt. Sharemore .

Friend on Facebook

Follow on Twitter

Forward to a Friend

Programs for visitors and expats
Learn Arabic quickly in a fun way
Transfer college credits
Visit historic &cultural sites
Immerse yourself in Egyptian culture
Meet students from around the world
Create exciting and lasting memories
 follow on Twitter | friend on Facebook | forward to a friend
Copyright © 2012 Arab Academy, All rights reserved.
You contacted us or bought from us.
Our mailing address is:
Arab Academy
3 Alif Al-Nabataat Street, Garden City
Cairo 11451
Egypt

Add us to your address book
 unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences