Sounds like a lot of folks had a lot of new arrivals today.  Here too we had, at home,(West Norwich):
1 Ovenbird FOY
2 Rose-breasted Grosbeaks FOY
1 Northern Flicker FOY
Black-throated Green Warbler
White Throated Sparrows

And the usual suspects. Evening Grosbeaks still here.

At Wilder Dam, I found:
Sara Eisenhauer!  ;-))

And we found:

Some sort of Flycatcher with a very low toned "quick three beers". Buzzy . Flicked it's tail. Prominent eye-ring, yellowish belly, slightly rufous tail. My best guess at the moment is Willow Flycatcher with a sore throat. :-0 .   Stay tuned.

Yellow Warblers FOY (for me)
Black & White Warb
White-crowned Warbler FOY
Catbird FOY
Carolina Wren
Hermit Thrush singing in the distance
Song Sparrows
Yellow-rumped Warblers
Blue Jays
Wood Duck male
Red-necked Grebe still there
Greater Scaup-still there
Common Merganser male fly-over
Pair Mallards

Sara went on sure she saw more...

Coming home

Beaver Meadow Rd.

Broadwing Hawk just sitting in a tree, preening- very worn tail.  Let me take lots of pictures. Blue Jay bombed it, no response. A few Swallows flitted about. I though it might be injured , it stayed so long, but finally flew off.

--
Cindy Crawford

Creature Kinships and Natural Affinities
Animal and Nature Paintings, Portraits and Prints
www.creaturekinships.com
Photos: http://pbase.com/creaturekinships
BLOG: http://creature-kinships.blogspot.com/