Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - UV-BIRDERS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

For anyone interested in combining recreation and civic duty, I'm going
to do some birding and greening-up at Foley Park/Ledyard Bridge on
Saturday morning.  I'd be pleased to have anyone join me.  Starting at
8:00 am in the commuter parking lot, I'll bird for 20-30 minutes, then
pick up trash for an hour or so.  Afterwards I plan to head south to
Kilowatt boat access, arriving there ~9:30 am, also to bird and green
up.  I'll bring some trash bags, but others would be welcome.

Chris

--
Chris Rimmer
Vermont Center for Ecostudies