Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - UV-BIRDERS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

We've been watching mama Canada Goose setting on a nest on a small island at the mouth of the Ottauquechee River.  Last week we thought the high water would wash her and her efforts away but the nest level was still 6 inches above the water line.  Yesterday she had 3 yellow balls of fluff scrambling around her.  Within hours they all swam over to our shore (used to be lawn, but thanks to Irene it's silt a foot deep).   A treat to see the family.  ~m & m coutermarsh