Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - UV-BIRDERS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Two fine people said they want to look for Golden winged and Blue winged and Brewster Warblers on Saturday May 12 on Marton Road in Windsor, VT. That's a quorum for me, so let's do it.

I suggest that we meet at the Park and Ride at Exit 9 off of Route 91 in Windsor/Hartland, VT at 7:00 am. We can then travel to Marton Road via Rice Road and view the hawk nest at Bashon Brook on County Road en route to Marton Road. We will start our Warbler walking at the intersection of Marton and Pond roads to welcome the warblers back home. If you need more information, try [log in to unmask], my e-mail address. If you know Marton Road and want to skip driving all the way to Exit 9, go to the red pumphouse on Marton Road near Pond Road shortly after 7:00 am.
I photographed the Merlins today who are nesting on Taylor Drive in Windsor. Serious photographers may want to make images of that nesting pair. The landowner is agreeable to photographers photographing the Merlin nest.
Birds abound in Windsor, VT. Happy International Bird Migration Day, May 12. Michael.

Michael T. Quinn

Habitat Helper

P. O. Box 639
Windsor, VT 05089