MACSCRPT users,

Dartmouth Computing Services wanted to pass along this notice. If you have a
dartmouth.edu e-mail address, please note the changes below:

"On Thursday, May 10, 2012, at 9:00 a.m., we are making changes to
improve login security for Dartmouth's Listserv system. People log in to
the Listserv system for a variety of reasons such as to adjust their
subscription settings (e.g., digest mode yes/no) or to administer lists.

Starting May 10, users with @dartmouth.edu e-mail addresses will be
required to use their Dartmouth password, instead of their Listserv
password, to log in. [log in to unmask] users will continue to use their
Listserv password to access the system.
The Listserv login page instructions have been updated to reflect the
new login requirement for @dartmouth.edu users. Nonetheless, it would be
helpful if you would post this notification to your list so that your
list members will be aware of this change.
If you no longer manage the above-referenced list or know that it is no
longer actively used, please contact the Computing Services IT Support
Center at [log in to unmask] or call 603-646-2999 so that we may update
our records, accordingly. Also, please contact the IT Support Center
with any questions you may have about this change.
Sincerely,
Computing Services"