As I mentioned yesterday we will not be able to meet up at Salt Hill
after for the meeting.  However, we will head to Jesse’s and mingle
and hope to have some kind of meeting.  It might be just fun with a
few Thumbs Up/Down votes.  Before the meeting there has been some
interest in having a ride or two.

So this is what I would like to propose:

2 rides: A and B

B) The first ride will depart from the Nature Walk area at BL at
5:30pm (http://maps.google.com/?
ll=43.644787,-72.273849&spn=0.005714,0.007864&hnear=59+Union+Village
+Rd,+Norwich,+Vermont+05055&t=h&z=17)  and will ride till 7 ish…  Nice
mellow pace.  I think we will do around 5 miles and go up craft do the
east loop, down rail it and back around.  We will then head to
Jesse’s.

A) The other ride will leave from Mason’s at 6pm and will have a
quicker pace.  They will head up to Jesse’s after the ride is over.

This way we all get a ride in and it helps with scheduling as well.  I
will send out an agenda for the meeting after.

Cheers,