A Scaup has been seen for several days new at the Wilder Dam/Kilowatt Park, in Wilder Vt. Today I took some photographs- there were 6 people looking at this duck at one point!  Several people thought it fairly convincing that it might be a Greater Scaup, so I have added this bird to my "Scaup Gallery for i.d" on Flickr.  This bird is the last 6 pictures. It was a pretty small speck in the lens!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/33836164@N03/sets/72157629789400771/

Also seen there-

23 Double-crested Cormorants flying North
2 D-c Cormorants in the Park area
1 Immautre D-c  Cormorant below the dam
! mature Bald Eagle being chased by 2 crows
2 Brown Thrashers
1 Merlin
2 Turkey Vultures
Rock Pigeons
Song Sparrows
1 Mallard-male
1 Possible Peregrine Falcon

At Ledyard Bridhe in Norwich

Lots of Tree Swallows
2 Rough-winged Swallows
1 Pine Warbler
2 nesting Rock Doves under the bridge

--
Cindy Crawford

Creature Kinships and Natural Affinities
Animal and Nature Paintings, Portraits and Prints
www.creaturekinships.com
Photos: http://pbase.com/creaturekinships
BLOG: http://creature-kinships.blogspot.com/