Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - UV-BIRDERS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

At home in Norwich this AM we were greeted to a wonderful morning chorus:

6-7 Hermit Thrush (not all singing, but at least 3)
Pine Siskins twittering
Goldfinches , also twittering
robins singing and scolding
Yellow-rumped Warbler singing
White-throated Sparrow- faint song
Blue-headed Vireo- persistent song
Juncoes- kind of quiet
Yellow-bellied Sapsuckers arguing and squawking
Ruffed Grouse- take-off flutter
Chickadees chicking
Mourning Doves cooing
Red=breasted Nuthatches yanking
Woodpeckers- Hairy and Downy rat-a-tatting
Blue Jays jaying
Faint song of a Winter Wren
And..... our flock of 22 Evening Grosbeaks- still here loudly proclaiming
themselves above the din

Later- just down the road- two Turkeys

Pompy Landing:

1 Belted Kingfisher-male
RW blackbirds
Song Sparrows
3 Canada Geese
notable lack of ducks
1 Bald Eagle chased by a crow

Campbell Flats
7 Tree Swallows harassing one male bluebird over a nest box. So far, BB
holding his own
2 crows
1 Broad-wing hawk

And a HUGE snapping turtle alongside rt. 132.  Flagged down a policeman to
see if it could be chased back into the wetland.  Scary!  Apparently,
mission accomplished- glad it wasn't me!

Spring has Sprung!
--
Cindy Crawford

Creature Kinships and Natural Affinities
Animal and Nature Paintings, Portraits and Prints
www.creaturekinships.com
Photos: http://pbase.com/creaturekinships
BLOG: http://creature-kinships.blogspot.com/