Subject: [VTBIRD] Probable SCISSOR-TAILED FLYCATCHER
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 18:39:30 -0400
From: Jacob Musser <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

Hello,

I am a Connecticut birder and a good friend of mine, Daniel Field, also
a CT birder called me to report a probable Scissor-tailed Flycatcher on
the side of the interstate.  I list this as probable as he was driving
on the interstate, although he seemed quite confident of what it was.

Specific Directions:

Mile 16 going south on I 91 (going towards Brattleboro).  It was on the
west side of the highway, on a fencepost in a large green pasture.

Good birding,
Jacob Musser