from [log in to unmask]

Hi Judi,

Indeed Google Voice would provide a very good platform for the kind of collaborative student interaction I would like to implement, provided the application would work on student phones and they are located in North America. On non smartphones in other geographical locations, it wouldn’t work.  As far as I can tell, only SMS is sure to work on any mobile phone anywhere. So I am still looking for an SMS server solution.

 Jack