from Andrew Ross <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Colleagues:

Just a note to let you know that the deadline for registration for SWALLT 2012: "Language Learning Centers and Internationalization: Supporting Global Connections" is rapidly approaching!  We've extended registration to midnight Arizona time (PDT equivalent), March 16.  If you'd like to attend, but have not registered yet, please do so by going to http://www.regonline.com/swallt2012.  We've enabled payment by purchase order and check as well.

You can view details of the conference schedule at http://silc-lss-dev.asu.edu/conf/node/52 — there's a lot going on, and a terrific mix of presentations and workshops.  Questions?  Contact the conference organizer at [log in to unmask].

Best,

a.

Andrew F. Ross, PhD
Head, Learning Support Services
School of International Letters & Cultures
Arizona State University
Box 870202
Tempe, AZ 85287-0202
ph: 480.965.1099