Hey y'all, the Upper Valley Mountain Biking Association is thinking about hosting this movie in the near future. If anyone would be interested in seeing it, shoot Brian ([log in to unmask]) an email saying as much, he's trying to gauge interest.

http://pedaldriven.org

Nick

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brian Riordan <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 11:40 AM
Subject: Pedal Driven Movie Showing - WRJ (Opera House?)
To: "Upper Valley Mountain Bike Association (UVMBA)" <[log in to unmask]>

Hi All -

Well the season is almost upon us and therefore there have been alot
of ideas floated around about raising money for the groups. One of
these is the idea of showing a documentary called Pedal Driven.

http://pedaldriven.org

It looks very interesting and I think we have a large enough community
to have a good showing at the Opera House.  However, I would love to
get a quick feeling from the group on the overall interest in seeing
this.  Also I would like to hear about what it takes to rent the Opera
house for something like this.

Please let me know if you would attend something like this.

Thanks,
Brian

--
-- Nick Gottlieb