Dear LLTI Colleagues,

I'm a doctoral candidate trying to find participants for my dissertation study From
Limited-English-Proficient to Educator: Four Spanish-English Biliteracy Journeys (eIRB
#6420). If you can think of a college graduate who may bring to mind the profile below,
please refer them to me [log in to unmask]  or to
https://sites.google.com/site/elizabethvisedo/codes  for further info about the study.

Potential candidates.

1. .are speakers of Spanish as a native language

2. .were classified as ELL, LEP, or LESA by the American educational system at any point
during their education

3. .graduated from a public college in the US with a GPA > 3.01

4. .work or intend to work in education in the US

Thank you so much for helping me at this crucial stage in my dissertation process!

Best,

Elizabeth Visedo, Doctoral Candidate

ESOL Instructor - Graduate Associate

Second Language Acquisition and Instructional Technology

University of South Florida

4202 E Fowler Ave, EDU 265/266; Tampa, FL 33620

Humor makes us Human

Think before you print

May all Beings be well, happy, and peaceful.