Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. If you did not get an email from me today about DOC elections (or, if you forward your blitz to your gmail, apparently it showed up as being from yourself... not my fault. Blame stupid microsoft blitz), then you are not currently a DOC member.

1) If you believe you are a member, and didn't get an email from me (or from yourself signed as me), then you should blitz me so I can double check the list.
2) If you are not a member, but are interested in running for / voting on the DOC officers for the coming year, you should buy a DOC membership! They're cheap and totally worth it.

Ummmm I think that's all. If you already got an email from me, you should read that one.

Brian Seitz
(207) 756 0428