Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. from

Sonja,

This issue prompted me to create an online recording system called NanoVox.
An instructor can create an activity and include text, images, and MP3s,
and students access the activity through a link. YouTube videos are also
supported through iframe embeds. To get started, the instructor starts here:

http://phrants.net/nanovox/tinymce/pages/welcome.html

Once the activity is setup, the instructor can copy the unique link into a
document or PowerPoint presentation. It works great for our language
faculty. We save recordings on the server for one week, and then they are
wiped out. NanoVox, while still in Beta, is fully functioning and can be
used freely by anyone.

Good luck,

Dan Nickolai
Director of the Language Learning Center
Department of Modern and Classical Languages
Saint Louis University