from  [log in to unmask]

Hello all,
I was wondering if any members have been involved with the drafting/revision of a long-term (5-year) Tech Plan for their library, college or unit.
I am a first-time member of a committee in charge of bringing our library's (which includes the Media Center, Language Center, etc.) up to date and have carried out some research; however, it would be enormously helpful and a time saver not to have to start from scratch and to obtain input from those with more experience in this area.
I would be grateful for any suggestions.
Thank you.
Barbara
CCSF  Language Center