Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - NISUS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU Žorvaršur

Many thanks - did as you suggested and now the issue has disappeared.

But

but

but

It took ages for Mail to import the old mail boxes and now Mail takes about five minutes to light up.

To see the invisible mail.plist file I went into the system and did ran a FALSE line.

Is there a quicker way of seeing invisible files?

I suspect that Mail has repeated all my old Mail mailboxes and that the old file is lurking hidden somewhere.

Is there a way of knowing?

TIA