from [log in to unmask]

Dear colleagues,

Excuse my last request to ask Higher-Ed instructors to participate in my survey. If you already have, thank youvery much!…If you haven’t; this is my plea to you: Please help by taking the questionnaire!
The questionnaire will be accesible only for one more day. Pleasetake 15 minutes to complete a survey that will provide data for a dissertation about technology tools and applications for teaching oral skills online:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WZ72JX3
I really need your help!

Next weekend I will announce winners of Web 2.0 tools.
Thank you!

Mercedes Meier
Spanish Instructor
CC Community College
Jacksonville, NC 28546-6899
(786) 543-8446

"The limits of my language  mean the limits of my world"